Dr. Giuseppe Serpieri is an Italian Vascular Surgeon, specialising in advanced technologies for cosmetic vein care and cosmetic medicine of the face and the body.
Dr. Serpieri’s practice is truly international, with 25% of his patients coming from Europe and overseas. Many from as far as Buenos Aires, Mumbai and Sydney.
His patients include celebrities in entertainment, politics and business.
Dr. Serpieri offers the most innovative and effective procedures available for lower limbs vein surgery, both for functional and cosmetic complaints, providing the full range of venous vascular and endovascular procedures:
- Thermo ablative endovascular techniques such as Laser (EVLA) and RadioFrequency (ClosureFast), and endovascular mechano-chemical ablation (ClariVein® device) and Cyanoacrilate (VenaSeal® Sapheon device) for the treatment of saphenous veins valvular incompetence;
- Office-based varicectomy and microvaricectomy (hook avulsion) under local anaesthetic;
- T.E.L.C. Technique© (Transilluminated Endovenous Laser Coagulation) for the treatment of “reticular or feeding veins”;
- Ultra Sound-guided sclerotherapy;
- EVRF (endovenous radiofrequency) and EVL (endovenous laser) ablation of Perforator veins;
- Microsclerotherapy for the treatment of thread veins;
Furthermore, cosmetic procedures for facial rejuvenation and body contouring are available (Botulin toxin type A, hyaluronic acid infiltration, PDO Thread Lift, …).
He is fully registered with the UK General Medical Council-reference number 7418507